Eva Longoria Parker Long Curly Hairstyle
This was a long luscious style for Eva Longoria Parker at the 2008 CFDA Fashion Awards. Her stunning brown locks were left to hang over her shoulders to show off the medium to long layers that were cut through her back and sides for added bounce and movement. The use of subtle highlights was a great way to brighten her look and bring out her pretty facial features.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Applying the smoothing shine as a finishing product will achieve a looser wave.