Pamela Anderson Half Up Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Golden)
These highlighted golden blonde locks have layers cut all through the back and sides to enhance movement through the mid-lengths to ends. The top is teased to achieve maximum height and lift making it a great style to compliment a round face. Regular trims is needed to prevent split ends maintaining a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.