Kate Walsh Half Up Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette
These glossy locks are left out to fall over the shoulders while the top is pulled back and pinned to the head adding height and lift at the crown. This makes it a great style to balance out a round face and perfect for any casual day or night occasion. A small amount of product is needed for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Tease your hair at the roots for height and control.