Jennifer Lopez Half Up Long Straight Hairstyle
Jennifer showed off her smooth 'do at the 2007 HFPA Annual Installation Luncheon and looked great! Her style was half tied up and her back section was left out to show off her long length. Her hair was also centre parted to allow her bangs to fall naturally to both sides to create a soft but smooth style, and the ever so slight wave through her mid-lengths and ends was added to create a sexy finish.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Tall
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: To add a little more body into this style, tease the root area.