Ashley looked beautiful at the 34th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards with her simple half-up, half-down style. Her hair length fell just below her shoulders and her hair was textured on the ends thanks to a chipping technique. To finish, her bangs were styled to both sides of her side part to cover her high hairline. This is a great look for a casual day out or a special occasion.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Straightening
- Styling Tip: This is a great style which has been pulled half-up, half-down to keep the hair under control.