Nia Vardalos Half Up Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Auburn)
The ends of these locks are jagged cut to achieve a light and wispy finish to the edges, while the top is teased at the roots and pinned to the head to add height and lift making this a great style to balance out a round face. This look is easy to re-create at home and needs a small amount of product is needed for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.