Leighton looked flawless with this hairstyle from the New York City Ballet Opening Night Gala. Her seductive length was left to fall below her shoulders and long layers were cut through her edges to create bounce and body for her style. To complete her hairstyle, her top section was pulled back and pinned at the crown to create height.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch the mid-lengths and ends of your hair with your wax to define the wave.