Jessica Simpson Half Up Long Curly Hairstyle
Jessica tried this sassy style at the launch of Blockbuster Total Access and looked great! Her hair was left to sit below shoulder length and was slightly layered at the very ends to help add shape and movement. Lots of root lift was added on top as her hair was swept into a half-up, half-down style and her bangs were blow-dried to direct backwards and cover her ears for a sassy finish. This hairstyle is a great option for those with a rounder face as it will help to create a more oval look.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: With glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Remember to keep your top section smooth and your ends scrunched to re-create this look.