Emmy Rossum Half Up Long Curly Hairstyle
Emmy's long hair looked great at the 2007 Teen Choice Awards with these large curls, which gave her 'do more bounce. The length of her hair was kept and medium to long layers were added to create shape and to add style. The side layers were also cut shorter to frame her face yet still blend in with the longer length. This elegant style is the perfect option for creating a soft, innocent look.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.