Daniela had a foxy vibe about her at the 8th Annual Latin Grammy Awards thanks to her captivating hairdo. She wore her hair half up with the top section twisted back in rows and her back section worn in loose messy waves. This gave her overall look a funky feel and a sassy finish.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray into your roots for extra volume and hold.