Betty Who Short Wavy Hairstyle - Light Blonde
The sides and back of this light blonde mane is clipper cut close to the head, while the top is jagged cut and left longer to allow for height and shape. This look is great for those who want to turn heads at any occasion and best suited for those with fine to medium hair. Product is needed to pinch through the ends to achieve a textured finish.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.