Short Straight Alternative Hairstyle
Description(Added: 8th November 2010 )
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Short
- Weight: Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Gel Spray and Moulding Cream
1 . Apply Gel to Roots
Make sure that your hair is damp and then apply gel to your fingers and rub it into your roots to achieve maximum hold.
2 . Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Hair Messy
Using your blow-dryer, flip your head upside down and dry your hair using your fingers until your hair is completely dry. Remember, the messier, the better.
3 . Flatten the Top Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a longer lasting style repeat this step.
4 . Apply Gel Spray
To finish, evenly mist gel spray around the top, sides and back to create a lasting style.