Short Straight Alternative Hairstyle - Black (Ash)
This black hairdo is jagged or razor cut to achieve a wispy un-even look and feel all over making it easy to style with a little product. The bangs are also cut unevenly to create a funky finish to the front. Regular trims are needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this style.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling product through your hair to create a textured finish.