Keri Hilson had the paparazzi going crazy over her hairstyle at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards. This was a classic bob, modified with its asymmetrical lines and funky color to show a taste of the 21st century. It's a radical look best suited to those with longer face shapes, and it's perfect for the loud and proud.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use the straightening iron to give your hair a dead straight finish.