Short Straight Alternative Hairstyle - Light Brunette (Auburn)
A combination of short to long layers are cut all through this look to give it shape, height and texture. This can be easily re-created with a razor cut or jagged cut all over with scissors to maintain the wispy look and feel. A little product is needed to style this look.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Hair Spray, Moisturizer, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.