This asymmetric do is best suited for the brave and those who like being the center of attention. The back is tapered into the neck with layers cut up to the sides leaving one side longer than the other to form this bold do. This allows the two-tone color to be more obvious for a flamboyant finish.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use a small amount of the wax to piece out the ends.