Amber Rose didn't need to fuss with hairstyling or hair products at the Metropolitan Opera's 125th Anniversary Gala and she still managed to attract plenty of attention. Her eye-popping buzz cut was short enough to be a number 3 all over, which is great for those with a busy schedule. To add some life to her very short 'do, Amber gave this great gold hair color a try.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.