Melinda Doolittle Short Curly Hairstyle
Description(Added: 17th November 2010 )
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Coarse
- Age: 21 - 30 and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Apply Gel-Wax
Place a small amount of gel-wax in the palm of your hands and then dispense it evenly throughout the hair. Applying a small amount of gel-wax will create hold and a semi-wet effect.
2 . Style Hair Down at the Back Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a semi-wet, textured result.