The back of this highlighted mane is tapered into the nape while the sides and front are angled down to achieve a concave shape best suited for those with fine to medium hair. This head-turning hairstyle has layers sliced through the front for shape and completes the over-all hairstyle brilliantly. Regular trims is needed maintain this style.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Spray a little extra hairspray throughout to keep your locks straight all day.