Medium Straight Alternative Asymmetrical Hairstyle (Mocha)
This asymmetric bob is to the jaw-line on one side and angled down below the jaw-line on the other to form this brilliant shape which is best suited for the brave and those with fine to medium hair. This look will require regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape and style.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.