Bai Ling Medium Straight Hairstyle
Once again, Bai Ling managed to shock onlookers at the JCPenney Asian Excellence Awards with her outrageous hairdo. Her chin length bob was jagged cut through the ends and blunt bangs were added to create a heavy frame at the top of her face. To complete her look, thick highlights were added to the front and sides to add a contrast of color.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use the straightening iron to give your hair a dead straight finish.