- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Gel, Sculpture Lotion, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Flip your head upside down and mess your hair to add extra body.
1 . Apply Moisturizer
Apply a small amount of hair moisturizer to the palm of your hand and distribute it evenly through the mid-lengths and the ends. Moisturizer will help your hair to maintain good condition and protect your strands from heat as you style.
2 . Apply Sculpture Lotion
Apply sculpture lotion to the palm of the hand and then place it evenly throughout the hair. Sculpture lotion can be used as an alternative to mousse for messy hair, as a styling aid when blow-drying for volume, and for a stronger hold.
3 . Flip Head and Use a Diffuser and Fingers
Tip your head upside down and move the diffuser up to the ends, motioning the diffuser to the scalp in circular movements. Make sure the blow-dryer speed is on low and try not to completely dry the hair off. Leaving a little bit of moisture will allow the hair to dry naturally.
4 . Scrunch Hair Using Gel and Fingers
Apply your gel to the ends of your hair and then lightly pinch and scrunch the hair before allowing your gel to set.
5 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.