Cyndi Lauper Long Wavy Hairstyle - Light Blonde (Platinum)
If it's a wild 'do you're looking for, then this look is perfect. Cyndi Lauper wowed onlookers at the 2012 Grammy Awards with her two-toned mane worn out and shaggy for a cool and casual look and feel. This is great for those with fine to medium hair looking for a style with body and texture.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the moulding cream through to create this textured finish.