Gwen is never shy about trying out daring new styles, and this look from the 2006 Billboard Music Awards is no exception. Her sides were smoothly pulled back for a slick finish and her top section was swirled up high into a thick roll which wrapped around until her hair became a feature at the center of her head. This hairstyle is the perfect style for those after a look with edge and a professional stylist is recommended to create as it could be quite tricky.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Sculpture Lotion, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Allow your stylist one and a half hours of time for hot roller setting, curl forming and pinning.