Christina Aguilera Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Blonde (Platinum)
Christina Aguilera made an in-store appearance to promote her Back to Basics: Live and Down Under DVD. Her locks were blow-dried outwards (with a bit of flair) to show-off sliced layers through the back and sides. Christina demonstrates how this style is best suited for those with longer, narrower face shapes. Sure, it's a more relaxed style, but maybe the event called for just a little more effort.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Using the wax, piece out sections with your fingertips to achieve this look.