Avril Lavigne Long Straight Hairstyle
This style was a great look for Avril at the 2007 American Music Awards. The main feature of her look was the bright pink hue which gave her simple cut a rock star attitude. Long face framing layers were all that was needed to finish this look off. This hairdo will be easy to maintain with regular trims.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray into your roots for extra volume and hold.