The most realistic virtual hairstyler - WallStreet Journal & Vogue Magazine

Hello, I'd like to know how can I make my hair like this: I am willing to pay too.

Hi, the hairstyle that you want to achieve is known as a wedge cut, where the back is cut short and tapered up to just below the ears. Then it becomes almost all one length from the top. The sides are cut short just above the ears (almost under cut) and then left all one length too. If you were to comb it forward and down you could say it was like a bowl-cut, but with shape and graduated layers. I recommend taking this picture to your hairstylist, and also trying it on using your photo His hair is wavy, but straight hair will sit the way you want. Also, you will need to have long layers on top to achieve this look. Kind regards, THS Hair Consultant.


Already a Member? Click here to login!

Virtual Hairstyler

Join us today! Banner-signup-info

  • About Us
  • Benefits
  • Media
  • Testimonials
  • Sitemap
  • Affiliate Program
  • Policies/Terms of use
  • Help/FAQ
  • Feedback
  • Contact Us

  • Hair Center

  • Hairstyles
  • Celebrity Hairstyles
  • Hairstyle Search
  • Salons
  • Hair Stylist Profiles
  • Hair Styling Products
  • Hair Styling Tools
  • Newsletter
  • Makeovers

  • Virtual Hairstyler
  • Virtual Makeovers
  • Before and After
  • Get Over Your Hairstyle Makeover eBook
  • Hair Help

  • Ask a Hairstylist
  • Hair Tips and Advice

    Copyright © 2000 - 2015 Pty Ltd.
    All Rights reserved.

    Facebook Pinterest Twitter Google + Mobile Feed