Triangular Face Shape - Characteristics
By Kate on 20 September 2011
Find out which characteristics make up a triangular face shape.
Your face shape is triangular!
A triangular face shape requires haircuts, styles and makeup that will flatter and help minimize the bottom-heavy appearance of its shape.
If you have a triangular face shape then you'll recognize the following characteristics:
- Your face is longer than it is wider.
- Your jawline is wider than your forehead.
- Your chin is square and/or flat in shape.
- Your jawline is broad and strong.
- Your cheekbones are straight and taper from your jaw to your forehead.
- Your forehead is narrow.
- Your face is widest at your jawline.
All of these characteristics add up to unique face shape which can be flattered with the right hairstyle and makeup choices.
To find out exactly what will work for your triangular face shape, we recommend trying our Free Hairstyle Consultations and taking a look at the following links:
- Hairstyles for Triangular Face Shapes
- The Right Hairstyle for Your Triangular Face Shape
- The Right Bangs for Your Triangular Face Shape
- Hairstyles for Your Triangular Face Shape: Short, Medium & Long
- Makeup Tips for Your Triangular Face Shape
And browsing our range of hairstyles for looks that will suit a triangular face shape.
If you've found this article without completing our Face Shape Quiz then click here to try the quiz now!