Square Face Shape - Characteristics
By Kate on 20 September 2011
Find out which characteristics make up a square face shape.
Your face shape is square!
If you have a square face shape then you'll recognize the following characteristics:
- Your face is very equal in regards to length and width.
- Your forehead and jawline are a similar width in appearance.
- Your chin is noticeably square and/or flat.
- Your jawline is strong, broad and obviously square in appearance.
- Your cheeks and the sides of your face are straight.
- Your forehead is broad and most likely straight around your hairline.
- Your face is widest at your cheekbones.
All of these characteristics add up to strong looking face shape that can be flattered with the right hairstyle and makeup choices.
To find out exactly what will work for your square face shape when it comes to styling your hair and applying makeup, we recommend taking a look at the following links:
- The Right Hairstyle for Your Square Face Shape
- The Right Bob Hairstyle for Your Square Face Shape
- The Right Bangs for Your Square Face Shape
- Hairstyles for Your Square Face Shape: Short, Medium & Long
- Makeup Tips for Your Square Face Shape
- Layered Hairstyles for Square Face Shapes
- Find Your Perfect Hairstyle - Consultation
And browsing our range of hairstyles for looks that will suit a square face shape.