Oblong Face Shape
Characteristics that make up an oblong face shape.
An oblong face shape requires haircuts, styles and makeup that will help to flatter and minimize its long length and narrow features.
If you have an oblong face shape then you'll recognize the following characteristics:
- Your face is longer than it is wider and has a narrow width.
- Your forehead and jawline are a similar width in appearance.
- Your chin is pointed.
- Your cheek line and the sides of your face are straight.
- Your forehead is tall and wide and may be round at your hairline.
- Your face is widest at your forehead.
All of these characteristics add up to face shape that can be flattered with the right hairstyle choices. We recommend taking a look at the following links:
- Hairstyles for Oblong Face Shapes
- The Right Hairstyle for Your Oblong Face Shape
- The Right Bob Hairstyle for Your Oblong Face Shape
- The Right Bangs for Your Oblong Face Shape
- Hairstyles for Your Oblong Face Shape: Short, Medium & Long
If you've found this article without completing our Face Shape Quiz then click here to try the quiz now!