Everyday Hairstyle Ideas
By Stacey on 24 November 2010
If you're looking to update your look with some fun and fabulous hairstyles then these ideas could be just what you're looking for!.
Choosing a hairstyle to wear can be a daunting task so we've put together 4 simple styles guaranteed to give you a different look everyday!.
This trendy look can be achieved in just a few minutes by following these easy steps:
- Apply smoothing hair gel or serum to your hair.
- Brush the top section of your hair backwards and then secure your hair into a half up half down hairstyle.
- For the sleek finish, spray some straightening balm into the loose lengths of your hair and then use your hair iron to straighten your hair.
Loose Side Knot
Another good style that’s a cinch to create is the loose side knot.
- Apply a glossing cream or straightener to hair that is already damp
- Blow-dry your hair flat and smooth using a paddle brush.
- Pull your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck, leaving it loose and slightly to the side.
- Finally, twist it into a chignon that is flat and then secure with some hair pins and hairspray.
This is a very romantic look that’s just perfect for a day out.
- Start by spraying volumizing cream into your locks and then add dry shampoo in order to create a matte texture.
- Backcomb the hair at the top of your head and gently style all of your hair back.
- Secure your hair into a ponytail at the back of your head with an elastic band.
- Take the lengths of your ponytail and wrap it around your elastic to form a bun and then pin your hair into place using bobby pins.
- Finish with hairspray for hold.
Deep Side Hair Part
- Take a pintail comb and create a deep part either on the left or the right side of your head, depending on your preference.
- Apply hairspray to keep your hair and part in place.
These everyday hairstyles are fun, trendy, and they look great, so give them a try today!.