Wedding Hairstyles for Any Hair Length
Wedding hairstyles have come a long way in recent years. With brides wishing to achieve a more individual feel to their special day, traditional hairstyles have evolved from standard princess like updos into any type of style the bride wants. Varying hair lengths have also made an impact and TheHairStyler.com has put together some tips to finding the best wedding hairstyles for any length.
- Dress your hair up with texture and add curls if you've got the length.
- A tiara and sparkly hairclips will add glamour to any short do.
- Nothing can add a wedding touch better to short hair than fresh flowers.
- Short hair will mean that you can make the most of your jewelry, accessories and fabulous make-up.
- Medium hair has all the same options as long hair but can have a lot more versatility.
- Try dressing your hair up with headbands, tiaras or fancy clips.
- If you have your heart set on wearing your hair up, a great stylist should be able to achieve it.
- Make sure that you have a consultation as soon as possible so that if your hair needs to be grown out a little to achieve the style that you want, you have the time.
- Out of time? Look into extensions.
- If you have long hair and love to wear it down, try dressing it up with softly placed curls or by pinning some of the hair back and allowing tendrils to float around your face.
- You can even try incorporating a design detail of your dress. For example, if you have a flower design on your dress, try weaving a similar flower through your hair strands.
- If you prefer your long hair pulled back, you can't go past a traditional smooth up-do. For a softer look, add curls.
- Try to match the texture of your dress to the texture of your hair. For a soft flowing gown try a soft flowing hairstyle full of waves and curls. For a smooth, silky gown try shiny hair that is teamed with knots or rolls.
- Long wavy/curly hair? Enhance your curls and let them shine.
- Long straight hair? Nothing will give a more sophisticated and clean look than straight locks.